Robin Williams was a comedian actor who was found recently suicide, he was found dead in his house, he died at the age of 63 in August 11th at 11:02 pm he was found dead in his home in US California, police department received a report that there is an adult male unconscious and not breathing in his home, when they arrived they took him to the emergency a few minute later he passed away, After that the male has been identified that he is Robin Williams, investigation says that he had suicide but they are not sure yet, investigation says that he suicide because he had battled depression for several years he was a shell on him self and his friends says that he had told them that he had many money problems and he had to sell some of his properties because he couldn't afford it, Also he was taking on jobs because he needed money, In addition his 2008 divorce was costing a lot of money and he had problems with his current wife.
sorry I watched the videos on ps4 so I can not provide you with URL's I tried to see if I can get them on my phone but I couldn't so you can check them by writing in youtube " Robin Williams Death "
And It it will appear the first two videos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment