Thursday, November 6, 2014

week4 paragraph

Home means the life for me. Home is the place where I feel comfortable. It's the place where is all my family present. Also, it's the place where i can play with my cousins and brothers. For example, in United States I live alone no one to play with but back at home i can hang out with my cousins and brothers. Also, home is when i say to my mother " good morning" everyday. Home is where i can eat the food i like. For example, in United States I tried many sea food and junk food but it wasn't great as in my home. Also, the smell of the food that my mother make either kabsa or sea food is so delicious it smell like herbs and hot spicy. Finally, home is where i can rest in peace. For example, at home i don't clean the house because its not my job but here in United States i have to clean otherwise no one will do it for me. Also, at home i dont wash dishes but here in the United States i must do it. At home i don't cook but in the United Stated I do to stay alive and save money. In conclusion, home is the place where i can be happy and comfortable. But here in the United States I learned one thing which is self-reliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment